Friday, May 16, 2008

A Proper Southern Lady's Tea

Okay, I'm anything but a proper southern lady - hey, I'm from the north - but anyways, I felt like donning the white gloves and flowered hat when my good stamping friend, Linda - "bless her heart", took me to lunch at Atlanta's Swan Coach House (http://www.swancoachhouse.com/).


What a wonderful Saturday afternoon we had. The tea room was like a step back in time and one can imagine proper ladies in their finery sipping tea and nibbling tiny sandwiches. We had a very memorable experience dining and chatting about what stamp projects we currently have going - does it get any better than that?!?! Yep, it does. We completed our experience with one of the famous meringue swan desserts.....too pretty to eat, but hey it's dessert so start singing that swan song.



A few weeks later Linda surprised me in the mail with a CD of photos to remember the day and this really cool collaged box! Thank you so much, Linda!

No comments: